Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer 2011
Are you a kitesurf girl on a mission? Or do you know a girl in the kitesurfing world who is doing something extraordinary in our sport?
Update: The 2012 MIGK competition is underway.
Here’s the new competition page.
Congratulations Kari Schibevaag, 2011 Winner!
Why the Most Influential Girl in Kitesurfing?
Well it’s simple really… there are lots of amazing girls out there doing great things, and we want to shine the spot light on them.
The winner will become inMotion Kitesurfing’s “Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer” of 2011. She will also win:
“Privateer” sponsorship package from Fuel Clothing
- Sponsorship Starter Kit incl. 2 t-shirts, loads of stickers, discount cards for VIP family & friends
- Winner will be posted on Fuel’s Hookit profile page and featured under “Rider of the Week”
- 50% or more off all Fuel products
- Opportunity to move up in support levels
Sponsorship from Litewave Kiteboards
- 50% off a GK Kite
- 50% off a Litewave Board
Premium Membership on Hookit
- Unlimited Sponsorship Applications
- Hookit.com T-Shirt
- 1 Year Transworld Magazine Subscription
- Featured Placement in Sponsorship + premium exposure throughout website
The competition will be run in two phases;
- The nomination phase
- The voting phase
The deadline for receiving nominations closes on 6 October 2011 at 23:00 GMT. Simply fill in the form below. Top 10 nominees will be announced on 20 October 2011. Selection criteria includes:
- Number of nominations received
From 20 October to 22 November 2011 at 13:00 GMT voting will be open to the public. The winner of Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer 2011 will be announced on 22 November 2011.
Spread the Word!
You nominate, you vote, you decide!
How to Enter
Entries for the nomination round are CLOSED.
Congratulations to Kari Schibevaag, our 2011 Winner!
- Complete the entry form below to nominate yourself or someone you think is deserving of the title.
- Subscribe to our website and/or follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep up to date with the competition.
- Share this competition page with your friends and followers (see sharing links below).
The nomination round is closed. Finalists will be announced on 20 October 2011.
Voting will open to the public from 20 October to 22 November 2011, so watch this space.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the competition! We have received nominations for so many really awesome girls doing really awesome things! We are amazed at how many girls are out there doing great things for kitesurfing and their community… This is very inspiring for us, and we are honoured to have you all on board.
We can’t wait to share these special girls with you all on the 20th of October 2011!
To keep up to date with the competition and our kitesurfing articles & news, subscribe yourself to our website or social media channels today. Just enter your email address in the from below, or click on any of the icons.
Your details are safe with us, and will never be sold, rented or given to a third party!
- You may only enter yourself or nominate a particular individual once.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- The competition is open to girls worldwide. The minimum entry age is 16 years old.
- The shortlist will be chosen based on the number of nominations received in the Nomination Round. The competition winner will be based on the number of votes received in the final Voting Round.
- Winners and nominees will be contacted via email. Their names and profiles will be displayed on www.inmotionkitesurfing.com and may be displayed on our sponsor’s websites. Contact details are not shared, and will not be made public.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 5th September 2011 to 22th of November 2011 at 13:00 GMT.
- inMotion Kitesurfing is fully compliant with the data protection act. We will not pass on your private information to any third party without your prior consent.
If you have any problems submitting your entry, or questions regarding the running of the competition, feel free to contact us.
A huge thank you to the Sponsors of The Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer 2011. We really appreciate your support and contribution towards developing the sport of kitesurfing for woman.
Proudly supported by: