Complete event summary and competition results for the 2014 African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay, Egypt from 24 June to 28 June 2014.
Whether you’ve been kitesurfing for many years or you’re a relatively recent devotee, these 5 destinations offer some of the best kitesurfing in the world.
Everything you need to know about kitesurfing in Essaouira, a quiet fishing town on the Moroccan coast that has become a very popular kite destination.
The world’s kiteboarding elite and spectators gathered at Cape Town’s Big Bay where Kevin Langeree took the title of the 2014 Red Bull King of the Air.
The window period for the Red Bull King of the Air 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa, opens tomorrow, 25 January with a strong South African contingent.
The 2014 African Kite Racing Championship, one of the world’s largest kitesurfing competitions, has returned to the Red Sea at 7Bft Kite House in Soma Bay, … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Kevin Langeree Crowned Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town
- Red Bull King of the Air 2014 Window Period Opens Tomorrow
- KSP Cabrinha Kite Surf Pro Hawaii 2013 Results
Next up in our series of progression tutorials, you'll learn how to do a back roll. This tutorial continues from our previous three in our series of kitesurfing … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals
- Using Kite Momentum for Wave Riding
- Kite Designs: Types of Kitesurfing Kites Simplified