The world’s kiteboarding elite and spectators gathered at Cape Town’s Big Bay where Kevin Langeree took the title of the 2014 Red Bull King of the Air.
The window period for the Red Bull King of the Air 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa, opens tomorrow, 25 January with a strong South African contingent.
The shocking story of how water pollution in two entirely different parts of the world caused two kiteboarding schools to shut their doors permanently.
Complete event summary and competition results for the 2013 KSP World Tour Cabrinha Kite Surf Pro held in Maui, Hawaii from 22 Nov to 1 Dec.
The event that reignited the kiteboarding community’s imagination in 2013, the Red Bull King of the Air, will be back in Cape Town in 2014.
The world’s kiteboarding elite and spectators alike gathered at Cape Town’s Big Bay where Kevin Langeree kited his heart out to take the title of the 2014 … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Red Bull King of the Air 2014 Window Period Opens Tomorrow
- KSP Cabrinha Kite Surf Pro Hawaii 2013 Results
- Red Bull King of the Air is Coming Back to Cape Town in 2014
Next up in our series of progression tutorials, you'll learn how to do a back roll. This tutorial continues from our previous three in our series of kitesurfing … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals
- Using Kite Momentum for Wave Riding
- Kite Designs: Types of Kitesurfing Kites Simplified