Kiteboarders will dominate the Cape Town skies again for the third year running as the Red Bull King of the Air takes over Big Bay!
Complete event summary and competition results for the 2014 African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay, Egypt from 24 June to 28 June 2014.
Whether you’ve been kitesurfing for many years or you’re a relatively recent devotee, these 5 destinations offer some of the best kitesurfing in the world.
Everything you need to know about kitesurfing in Essaouira, a quiet fishing town on the Moroccan coast that has become a very popular kite destination.
The world’s kiteboarding elite and spectators gathered at Cape Town’s Big Bay where Kevin Langeree took the title of the 2014 Red Bull King of the Air.
Kiteboarders are set to dominate the Cape Town skies again for the third year running as the Red Bull King of the Air takes over Cape Town’s Big Bay between 31 … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay 2014 Results
- Kevin Langeree Crowned Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town
- Red Bull King of the Air 2014 Window Period Opens Tomorrow
Next up in our series of progression tutorials, you'll learn how to do a back roll. This tutorial continues from our previous three in our series of kitesurfing … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals
- Using Kite Momentum for Wave Riding
- Kite Designs: Types of Kitesurfing Kites Simplified