UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa!
A guide to kitesurfing on the North West coast of Australia, with some of the world’s best kiteboarding spots, beautiful beaches and diverse ecosystems.
Kiteboarders will dominate the Cape Town skies again for the third year running as the Red Bull King of the Air takes over Big Bay!
Complete event summary and competition results for the 2014 African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay, Egypt from 24 June to 28 June 2014.
Whether you’ve been kitesurfing for many years or you’re a relatively recent devotee, these 5 destinations offer some of the best kitesurfing in the world.
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa for 2015!After the suspenseful, … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Red Bull King of the Air 2015 Coming to Cape Town Again
- African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay 2014 Results
- Kevin Langeree Crowned Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town
Next up in our series of progression tutorials, you'll learn how to do a back roll. This tutorial continues from our previous three in our series of kitesurfing … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals
- Using Kite Momentum for Wave Riding
- Kite Designs: Types of Kitesurfing Kites Simplified