We asked a number of pro kitesurfers who didn’t let anything get in their way, how to overcome the barriers to entry and why it is all worth it in the end.
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa!
A guide to kitesurfing on the North West coast of Australia, with some of the world’s best kiteboarding spots, beautiful beaches and diverse ecosystems.
Kiteboarders will dominate the Cape Town skies again for the third year running as the Red Bull King of the Air takes over Big Bay!
Complete event summary and competition results for the 2014 African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay, Egypt from 24 June to 28 June 2014.
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa for 2015!After the suspenseful, … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Red Bull King of the Air 2015 Coming to Cape Town Again
- African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay 2014 Results
- Kevin Langeree Crowned Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town
Kitesurfing has been globally recognized as one of the fastest growing sports. There’s been an incredible surge in interest to learn kitesurfing, however the … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- Kitesurfing Progression: Back Roll
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals
- Using Kite Momentum for Wave Riding