Complete event summary and competition results for the 2013 KSP World Tour Cabrinha Kite Surf Pro held in Maui, Hawaii from 22 Nov to 1 Dec.
The event that reignited the kiteboarding community’s imagination in 2013, the Red Bull King of the Air, will be back in Cape Town in 2014.
Since its inception 3 years ago, the KSP World Pro Tour has captivated kitesurfers around the world… Now the tour needs your help to survive!
The history of how kiteboarding started, who invented the first inflatable kite, how we got to where we are today as kitesurfers and where we’re headed.
A guide to kitesurfing on the East Coast of Mauritius, an unknown Gem with flat water lagoons, great winter winds, and often with no one in sight.
The world’s top pro kitesurfers have arrived on the Island of Maui in Hawaii for the 2013 KSP World Championship, the Cabrinha Kite Surf Pro. The Cabrinha … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Red Bull King of the Air is Coming Back to Cape Town in 2014
- Save the KSP Kite Surf Pro Tour
- The Red Bull King of the Air 2013 Sees the World’s Top Kiteboarders in Cape Town
Next up in our series of progression tutorials, you'll learn how to do a back roll. This tutorial continues from our previous three in our series of kitesurfing … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals
- Using Kite Momentum for Wave Riding
- Kite Designs: Types of Kitesurfing Kites Simplified