A step by step Unhooked Kiteboarding tutorial that will teach you how to do an unhooked raley and back roll, including illustrative images and videos.
We asked a number of pro kitesurfers who didn’t let anything get in their way, how to overcome the barriers to entry and why it is all worth it in the end.
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa!
A guide to kitesurfing on the North West coast of Australia, with some of the world’s best kiteboarding spots, beautiful beaches and diverse ecosystems.
Kiteboarders will dominate the Cape Town skies again for the third year running as the Red Bull King of the Air takes over Big Bay!
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa for 2015!After the suspenseful, … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Red Bull King of the Air 2015 Coming to Cape Town Again
- African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay 2014 Results
- Kevin Langeree Crowned Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town
If you want to get into unhooked kiteboarding, here’s a detailed guide on how to get started. It’s a lot more fun than you’d expect, especially once you get the … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- Overcoming Barriers to Become the Next Pro Kitesurfer
- Kitesurfing Progression: Back Roll
- How to Increase your Sponsorship Deals