An excellent video tutorial demonstrating a number of techniques to quickly and safely get your kite back under control from a dreaded Death Loop.
Learn the correct technique and timing for executing the perfect carving transition in lesson 1 of our 5 part wave kitesurfing video tutorial.
A step by step Unhooked Kiteboarding tutorial that will teach you how to do an unhooked raley and back roll, including illustrative images and videos.
We asked a number of pro kitesurfers who didn’t let anything get in their way, how to overcome the barriers to entry and why it is all worth it in the end.
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa!
UK pro kiteboarder, Aaron Hadlow has taken the Red Bull King of the Air throne at Big Bay in Cape Town, South Africa for 2015!After the suspenseful, … [Read More...]
More Kitesurfing News
- Red Bull King of the Air 2015 Coming to Cape Town Again
- African Kite Racing Championships in Soma Bay 2014 Results
- Kevin Langeree Crowned Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town
For some of us, the “Death Loop” may be an all too familiar experience... and if you’ve been fortunate enough not to experience it firsthand yourself, you’ve … [Read More...]
More Kitesurf Tutorials
- Wave Kitesurfing Video Tutorial: Timing Your Turns (Lesson 1)
- Learn To Unhook Effortlessly
- Overcoming Barriers to Become the Next Pro Kitesurfer