Vote for the
Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer 2011
The top 10 finalists have been chosen!
Who is the most influential girl kitesurfer?
Who is doing the most for her community and our sport?
Update: The 2012 MIGK competition is underway. Here’s the new competition page.
Congratulations to Kari Schibevaag, our 2011 Winner!
The winner will receive prizes from:
Why the Most Influential Girl in Kitesurfing?
There are so many amazing girls out there doing really amazing things, and we want to shine the spotlight on them.
Top 10 Finalists for 2011
In each profile you can find out more about these amazing women and the work they are doing to make it into the final round.
In alphabetical order
- Clementine Bonzom
- Julia Brown
- Lucila Alexandre Dupey
- Laurel Eastman
- Audrey Meyer
- Kari Schibevaag
- Christine Sleichter
- Michelle Smith
- Davina Stephens
- Sandrine Roussos Werner
Click on the names above to learn more about each of our finalists and what makes them so special.
Voting is closed! Congratulations to Kari Schibevaag, our 2011 Winner!
Who is the “Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer” for 2011?
- Kari Schibevaag (24%, 1,019 Votes)
- Audrey Meyer (19%, 798 Votes)
- Sandrine Roussos Werner (16%, 694 Votes)
- Michelle Smith (11%, 461 Votes)
- Lucila Alexandre Dupey (8%, 338 Votes)
- Christine Sleichter (6%, 272 Votes)
- Davina Stephens (6%, 241 Votes)
- Julia Brown (5%, 232 Votes)
- Laurel Eastman (4%, 164 Votes)
- Clementine Bonzom (2%, 81 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,298
You only have one vote, so choose wisely. You cannot change your vote once you have voted. If you have any problems voting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Voting will be open to the public from 20 October to 22 November 2011 at 13:00 GMT. The winner of Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer 2011 will be announced on 22 November 2011.
We want a fair competition where each girl has an equal opportunity of winning, so please only vote once. Multiple votes, or votes solicited in questionable ways, such as through vote-exchange services, etc. will be disqualified!
But you are, of course able to share this page with your friends to get more votes for your favourite girl.
How to Vote
Just click the button next to your favourite girl above, and you are done.
Spread the Word!
Share the profile page of your favourite finalist above, or use the share icons below. We have made it simple to like, tweet or +1 this page for you and your friends.
The winner will become inMotion Kitesurfing’s “Most Influential Girl Kitesurfer” of 2011. She will also win:
“Privateer” sponsorship package from Fuel Clothing
- Sponsorship Starter Kit incl. 2 t-shirts, loads of stickers, discount cards for VIP family & friends
- Winner will be posted on Fuel’s Hookit profile page and featured under “Rider of the Week”
- 50% or more off all Fuel products
- Opportunity to move up in support levels
Sponsorship from Litewave Kiteboards
- 50% off a GK Kite
- 50% off a Litewave Board
Premium Membership on Hookit
- Unlimited Sponsorship Applications
- Hookit.com T-Shirt
- 1 Year Transworld Magazine Subscription
- Featured Placement in Sponsorship + premium exposure throughout website
For more information about the competition and how it works, visit the official competition page or any of these articles:
- You may only vote for one individual once.
- Multiple votes will be disqualified.
- Automated votes, bulk votes or third-party voting services will be disqualified!
- Voting is open to anybody, worldwide.
- The competition winner will be based on the number of votes received in this final Voting Round.
- Winners will be contacted via email. Their names and profiles will be displayed on www.inmotionkitesurfing.com and may be displayed on our sponsor’s websites. Contact details are not shared and will not be made public.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 5th September 2011 to 22nd of November 2011 at 13:00 GMT.
- inMotion Kitesurfing is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on your private information to any third party without your prior consent.
If you have any problems submitting your vote, or questions regarding the running of the competition, feel free to contact us.
Thank you to our awesome sponsors. We really appreciate your support and contribution towards developing the sport of kitesurfing for woman.
Proudly supported by: